Comparison Markettech (“we” or “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting privacy. This policy out practices connection with information collect from you selectbestdatingsites.com (the “Site”) or that you provide to us. Please read the following policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat them.
Personal Information Collect
«Personal Information» is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name and email address that is provided when you submit a review.
YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS AND AMEND DATA WE HOLD ON YOU TO OPT
- (a) Accessing the data we hold on you (FOR EUROPEAN RESIDENTS)
If you want to know what data we hold on you, you have a legal right to obtain this information from us. You can make a Subject Access Request at any time, in writing, by following this simple process. To make a Subject Access Request please write to us enclosing a photocopy of a photographic ID (e.g. passport or driving licence) and utility bill (to provide proof of your address). This is to ensure we only send your data to you, or a third party whom you expressly authorize us, in writing, to interact with on your behalf. By law, we have up to 40 days to respond to you, so please be patient, and we may impose a small charge for this service.
Our address for this purpose only is: Kennedy Rd 66. 17A, Hong Kong.
- (b) Amending and correcting the data we hold on you (FOR ALL USERS)
If you want to amend the data we hold on you, just let us know. We want to make sure we have everything right so please contact us at contact@http://selectbestdatingsites.com to make any changes to our records.
- (c) Changing your consent and opting out (FOR ALL USERS)
It is ok to change your mind about what data you are allowing us to keep and what you do not want us to keep. Please note, however, we reserve the right to retain as much of your information as is necessary to comply with legal, regulatory, internal audit and record-keeping requirements, including requirements outside your country of residence. You can amend your settings at any time by contacting our Support team at email@example.com.
We want you to know that opting out of some data processing or data storage likely will result in a loss of functionality of the Site and a reduced user experience.
THE THAT WE COLLECT YOU
We may collect the following information about
- Information that you provide by filling in forms available on the Site (including your personal details, contact details, phone number(s), and other information you choose to provide to us when contacting us);
- Information when you voluntarily complete surveys, provide feedback;
- Your location according to the IP address assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- When you leave the Site, we may collect anonymous and aggregate information about what other sites you visit;
- When you arrive at the Site, we may collect anonymous and aggregate information about what which site you arrived from;
- Website usage information is also collected using cookies (see below under “Cookies”).
HOW WE USE WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We use the we hold in the following ways:
- To notify you of news, updates or announcements related to our business, which we believe may be of interest to you;
- To help us improve the structure, layout and usability of the Site;
- To help personalise your repeat visits to the Site;
- To answer any questions you may raise or respond to any comments you may send to us;
- To notify you about changes to our service or the functionality of the Site;
- To share with our affiliates which may be located outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you or to contact you regarding services they provide;
- To carry out market analysis and research;
- To send you job information;
- To comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
HOW WE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD
We have the right your data to operational providers engage to assist us with our Site as hosting, storage fulfillment and disaster recovery. We request our operational providers protect your privacy and disclose your Information to third party are not associated Site, our operational service providers to use your Personal Information for marketing or promotional purposes.
We may share information about you with:
- Other companies in the same corporate group as us;
- When compelled by a governmental agency, law, regulation, a court or other legal process, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- If we believe you are or may be a threat to safety, security, property, interests or rights of us or others;
- In order to investigate or respond to or resolve problems or inquiries or to defend our interests;
- In an actual or prospective merger, acquisition, assignment, change of control, joint venture or other business combination, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We may information you with third we to help us in certain areas business. However, we will control and responsible the use of your information by third parties.
We may provide information about you to other users of the Site as reasonably required in order to provide the services that you order from us.
HOW SHARE YOUR FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
We would like send you information about offered by us and select third parties may of interest to you. For that, the address mobile number you have provided will be used. You us to not your information, or to not pass your details third parties for purposes, by e-mailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, if you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may ask to be removed from our contact list by e-mailing us: email@example.com.
WHERE WE STORE, TRANSFER AND PROCESS DATA
The personal data that from be transferred to, and at, a location outside the European Economic Area including not limited to Canada where we host servers. It also may be by law agencies, employees contractors of business located outside EEA who work us or for one of our or suppliers.
Unfortunately, the transmission information the is completely secure.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Cookies help us to improve our Site and service and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- To store information about your preferences and to allow us to customize the service according to your individual interests;
- To speed up your searches;
- To recognize you when you return to any website or application;
- To provide anonymous statistical information.
Non-personal data may be gathered cookies, log file and code that is embedded on our by specific third partners to help third parties deliver relevant advertisements to you. We also use this non-personal to help improve services provide to When you visit the Site, a session ID cookie on your that only lasts you’re visiting.
CONTROLLING AND DELETING
You have the right to choose whether or not to cookies and we explain you can exercise below. However, note that if choose to cookies you may able to use the full of our Site and the of other companies. cookies in
- By using the opt-outs provided below;
- By visiting www.youronlinechoices.com; or
- Through your browser, as explained below.
You can block your browser settings that from this cannot placed on your computer or mobile In do this, follow the instructions provided by your (usually within the «Tools» or «Edit» facility). Disabling a cookie or of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser; need to do this yourself from within
For further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.com.
What cookies are used for and why we use them on this Site.
This table shows the cookie functions and why they are used on this Site, although our uses may change over time and it is important that you revisit this page to understand these uses:
|Cookie Functions||Cookie Purposes|
|Analytics and Research||We use the information collected by Google Analytics to compile reports and to help us improve the Site. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Site, from which site visitors have come to the Site, and the pages visited on the Site and after leaving the Site. You can opt-out of Google Analytics here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout#sthash.1CRxgddB.dpuf|
|Site Performance||We need to use certain cookies and local storage devices to help our members have the best possible experience, such as assisting with your navigation of our Site, speeding up page loads, and otherwise responding faster to your requests for our services.|
YOUR CALIFORNA PRIVACY (CALIFORNIA ONLY)
California residents provide personal information products or services for family, household use may information about our of certain Personal Information to third parties (i.e., our for third purposes. requests must be submitted to us by at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide a list of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to third parties (i.e., our affiliates) for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per a calendar year. In your request, please specify that you want a «Your California Privacy Rights Notice.» Please allow 30 days for a response. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the email specified in this section.
OUR RIGHTS TO THIS
LINKS THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our contains links and from the websites of networks, and affiliates. If you follow link to any of these websites, please note that have their own and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ADDITIONAL PRIVACY PROTECTIONS FOR USING THE INTERNET
We do not target persons younger the legal age for collection of online. By submitting information to us represent that are the age of 18. We to seek the consent of parents before providing any information about themselves their households to anyone on Internet. encourage parents to an active to protect the and security of children to prevent the use about their children. We support development of that help to control the collection use of information children who online services in households. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection any information we may receive from users we to be under the be purged from our database.
Because some users to use our and off time, we retain your continued service and purposes until you us not to so. Notwithstanding the we may retain personal in order to comply with applicable laws, keep accurate records, disputes, prevent enforce our of use or for other legally permissible purpose.
ACCEPTANCE OF PRIVACY
Your use of our including any dispute concerning privacy, subject to Privacy the applicable of use.