Comparison Markettech Ltd (“we” or “us”) are to protecting and respecting your privacy. policy sets out connection information from you through our selectbestdatingsites.com (the “Site”) or that you provide to us. Please read the following policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat them.
Personal Information Collect
«Personal Information» is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name and email address that is provided when you submit a review.
YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS AMEND THE DATA HOLD ON YOU YOUR RIGHT OPT
- (a) Accessing the data we hold on you (FOR EUROPEAN RESIDENTS)
If you want to know what data we hold on you, you have a legal right to obtain this information from us. You can make a Subject Access Request at any time, in writing, by following this simple process. To make a Subject Access Request please write to us enclosing a photocopy of a photographic ID (e.g. passport or driving licence) and utility bill (to provide proof of your address). This is to ensure we only send your data to you, or a third party whom you expressly authorize us, in writing, to interact with on your behalf. By law, we have up to 40 days to respond to you, so please be patient, and we may impose a small charge for this service.
Our address for this purpose only is: Kennedy Rd 66. 17A, Hong Kong.
- (b) Amending and correcting the data we hold on you (FOR ALL USERS)
If you want to amend the data we hold on you, just let us know. We want to make sure we have everything right so please contact us at contact@http://selectbestdatingsites.com to make any changes to our records.
- (c) Changing your consent and opting out (FOR ALL USERS)
It is ok to change your mind about what data you are allowing us to keep and what you do not want us to keep. Please note, however, we reserve the right to retain as much of your information as is necessary to comply with legal, regulatory, internal audit and record-keeping requirements, including requirements outside your country of residence. You can amend your settings at any time by contacting our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to know that opting out of some data processing or data storage likely will result in a loss of functionality of the Site and a reduced user experience.
THE INFORMATION WE ABOUT YOU
We may collect process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms available on the Site (including your personal details, contact details, phone number(s), and other information you choose to provide to us when contacting us);
- Information when you voluntarily complete surveys, provide feedback;
- Your location according to the IP address assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- When you leave the Site, we may collect anonymous and aggregate information about what other sites you visit;
- When you arrive at the Site, we may collect anonymous and aggregate information about what which site you arrived from;
- Website usage information is also collected using cookies (see below under “Cookies”).
HOW WE USE THE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We use the information about in the following ways:
- To notify you of news, updates or announcements related to our business, which we believe may be of interest to you;
- To help us improve the structure, layout and usability of the Site;
- To help personalise your repeat visits to the Site;
- To answer any questions you may raise or respond to any comments you may send to us;
- To notify you about changes to our service or the functionality of the Site;
- To share with our affiliates which may be located outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you or to contact you regarding services they provide;
- To carry out market analysis and research;
- To send you job information;
- To comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR THIRD PARTIES
We always the to disclose your data to operational service providers that engage to assist with Site such as hosting, fulfillment disaster recovery. We request that our operational service your privacy and not your Personal Information to third marketers with our Site, nor are our operational service providers allowed to use your Personal their marketing promotional purposes.
We may share information about you with:
- Other companies in the same corporate group as us;
- When compelled by a governmental agency, law, regulation, a court or other legal process, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- If we believe you are or may be a threat to safety, security, property, interests or rights of us or others;
- In order to investigate or respond to or resolve problems or inquiries or to defend our interests;
- In an actual or prospective merger, acquisition, assignment, change of control, joint venture or other business combination, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We may share information about you with that we engage to help us areas of However, we will control and be responsible for the use your information by these
We may provide information about you to other users of the Site as reasonably required in order to provide the services that you order from us.
HOW WE YOUR FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
We would to you information about by and select third parties that we think may be of you. For that, the email address or you have provided used. You can to not use your personal or to not your details on third for marketing purposes, by e-mailing us email@example.com.
Additionally, if you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may ask to be removed from our contact list by e-mailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHERE WE TRANSFER PROCESS YOUR DATA
The we collect from you be to, and at, a outside the European Economic including but not limited to Canada we our servers. It also by law agencies, and independent contractors our business located outside the who work for us or one of our partners or suppliers.
Unfortunately, transmission of via the not completely secure.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Cookies help us to improve our Site and service and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- To store information about your preferences and to allow us to customize the service according to your individual interests;
- To speed up your searches;
- To recognize you when you return to any website or application;
- To provide anonymous statistical information.
Non-personal data may be gathered on our using cookies, file data, and code is on our websites by specific third party partners help these parties advertisements to We use this non-personal information to help improve services we you. the Site, a session ID cookie is placed your that lasts while you’re
CONTROLLING DELETING COOKIES
- By using the opt-outs provided below;
- By visiting www.youronlinechoices.com; or
- Through your browser, as explained below.
You can also block cookies by changing your browser so that cookies from this placed on your computer or device. In order to do this, the instructions (usually located within the «Help», «Tools» or «Edit» facility). Disabling a cookie category of cookie does not delete the your browser; to do this yourself from within your browser.
For further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.com.
What cookies are used for and why we use them on this Site.
This table shows the cookie functions and why they are used on this Site, although our uses may change over time and it is important that you revisit this page to understand these uses:
|Cookie Functions||Cookie Purposes|
|Analytics and Research||We use the information collected by Google Analytics to compile reports and to help us improve the Site. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Site, from which site visitors have come to the Site, and the pages visited on the Site and after leaving the Site. You can opt-out of Google Analytics here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout#sthash.1CRxgddB.dpuf|
|Site Performance||We need to use certain cookies and local storage devices to help our members have the best possible experience, such as assisting with your navigation of our Site, speeding up page loads, and otherwise responding faster to your requests for our services.|
YOUR CALIFORNA RIGHTS (CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California who provide products or services for personal, family, or household use may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of Information parties affiliates) such parties’ marketing purposes. Such requests must be to us email at email@example.com. We will provide a list of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to third parties (i.e., our affiliates) for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per a calendar year. In your request, please specify that you want a «Your California Privacy Rights Notice.» Please allow 30 days for a response. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the email specified in this section.
OUR RIGHTS THIS POLICY
We keep our privacy under and post any it on page. We encourage you to regularly review our policy to make sure you are aware of what we collect, how we use it and under what if any, we may parties. We may also contact you to advise you any changes if we feel such notification is necessary, depending extent changes.
LINKS THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website contains links to and from the websites third-party networks, and affiliates. If you follow to of websites, please that these own policies and that we not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ADDITIONAL FOR CHILDREN USING THE INTERNET
We do not solicit or target persons younger than the legal age for collection of information online. information us you represent you are over the 18. We encourage to seek the consent parents before providing any information about to anyone on the Internet. We encourage parents role protect security of their children and to prevent the inappropriate use of information about children. support the development of technologies help parents to the collection and use of from children who use online in households. In compliance with the Children’s Online any information we may from users we believe be age will be purged from database.
Because some users tend to use our service on off we retain your personal information for continued service and purposes until advise us not to so. the foregoing, may retain personal information order to with applicable keep accurate records, resolve disputes, prevent enforce our use or agreements, or for other legally permissible purpose.
ACCEPTANCE OF POLICY
BY USING OUR SITE, YOU ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES SET OUT THIS PRIVACY THE APPLICABLE OF USE.