Comparison Ltd (“we” or are committed to protecting and your privacy. This policy sets out practices connection with information we you our website selectbestdatingsites.com (the “Site”) or that you provide to us. Please read the following policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat them.
Personal We Collect
«Personal Information» is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name and email address that is provided when you submit a review.
YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS AND THE DATA WE HOLD ON AND YOUR RIGHT OPT OUT
- (a) Accessing the data we hold on you (FOR EUROPEAN RESIDENTS)
If you want to know what data we hold on you, you have a legal right to obtain this information from us. You can make a Subject Access Request at any time, in writing, by following this simple process. To make a Subject Access Request please write to us enclosing a photocopy of a photographic ID (e.g. passport or driving licence) and utility bill (to provide proof of your address). This is to ensure we only send your data to you, or a third party whom you expressly authorize us, in writing, to interact with on your behalf. By law, we have up to 40 days to respond to you, so please be patient, and we may impose a small charge for this service.
Our address for this purpose only is: Kennedy Rd 66. 17A, Hong Kong.
- (b) Amending and correcting the data we hold on you (FOR ALL USERS)
If you want to amend the data we hold on you, just let us know. We want to make sure we have everything right so please contact us at contact@http://selectbestdatingsites.com to make any changes to our records.
- (c) Changing your consent and opting out (FOR ALL USERS)
It is ok to change your mind about what data you are allowing us to keep and what you do not want us to keep. Please note, however, we reserve the right to retain as much of your information as is necessary to comply with legal, regulatory, internal audit and record-keeping requirements, including requirements outside your country of residence. You can amend your settings at any time by contacting our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to know that opting out of some data processing or data storage likely will result in a loss of functionality of the Site and a reduced user experience.
THE INFORMATION COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect process the following information about
- Information that you provide by filling in forms available on the Site (including your personal details, contact details, phone number(s), and other information you choose to provide to us when contacting us);
- Information when you voluntarily complete surveys, provide feedback;
- Your location according to the IP address assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- When you leave the Site, we may collect anonymous and aggregate information about what other sites you visit;
- When you arrive at the Site, we may collect anonymous and aggregate information about what which site you arrived from;
- Website usage information is also collected using cookies (see below under “Cookies”).
HOW INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We use the information we you in the following
- To notify you of news, updates or announcements related to our business, which we believe may be of interest to you;
- To help us improve the structure, layout and usability of the Site;
- To help personalise your repeat visits to the Site;
- To answer any questions you may raise or respond to any comments you may send to us;
- To notify you about changes to our service or the functionality of the Site;
- To share with our affiliates which may be located outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you or to contact you regarding services they provide;
- To carry out market analysis and research;
- To send you job information;
- To comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR THIRD PARTIES
We always the right to disclose your data to operational service providers that we engage to us with our Site as hosting, storage fulfillment and disaster We that our operational service protect privacy not disclose your Personal Information to party marketers are not associated with our nor are our operational providers allowed use Information for own marketing promotional purposes.
We may share information about you with:
- Other companies in the same corporate group as us;
- When compelled by a governmental agency, law, regulation, a court or other legal process, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- If we believe you are or may be a threat to safety, security, property, interests or rights of us or others;
- In order to investigate or respond to or resolve problems or inquiries or to defend our interests;
- In an actual or prospective merger, acquisition, assignment, change of control, joint venture or other business combination, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We may share information about with third parties we help us certain areas of our However, will control and be responsible for the of your third parties.
We may provide information about you to other users of the Site as reasonably required in order to provide the services that you order from us.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR DATA MARKETING
We to send you information about services offered by and select third parties that we think be interest to you. For the address or mobile phone you provided will You can ask to not use your personal or not pass your third for by e-mailing us at: email@example.com.
Additionally, if you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may ask to be removed from our contact list by e-mailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHERE WE STORE, AND YOUR PERSONAL
The personal data that collect from may be to, and stored at, location outside the but not limited to Canada where we host our servers. It processed by law enforcement agencies, employees and independent of our business located outside EEA who us or for our partners or suppliers.
Unfortunately, transmission of via the internet is secure.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We may collect information about your computer or mobile device by using our Site you are to the of as explained small text that are placed on your computer by websites that visit and statistical data to They do not identify you personally, but can tell us lot about browsing habits and help tailor your user experience your needs. They are widely used in order websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to the of the site.
Cookies help us to improve our Site and service and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- To store information about your preferences and to allow us to customize the service according to your individual interests;
- To speed up your searches;
- To recognize you when you return to any website or application;
- To provide anonymous statistical information.
Non-personal data be on our cookies, log file data, and code that on our websites by specific partners to these third deliver advertisements to you. also use this non-personal to improve the services we provide to you. When the Site, a session ID cookie is placed on your computer that only lasts you’re
CONTROLLING DELETING COOKIES
You have the right to choose whether cookies and we how you can exercise below. However, please note that if you choose to cookies not able to use full functionality of and the websites of other You may block cookies several
- By using the opt-outs provided below;
- By visiting www.youronlinechoices.com; or
- Through your browser, as explained below.
You can also block cookies by changing browser settings so that cookies from this cannot be on computer mobile device. In order to this, follow the instructions by browser (usually located within the «Help», «Tools» or «Edit» Disabling a cookie or category cookie does delete the from your browser; you will need to yourself browser.
For further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.com.
What cookies are used for and why we use them on this Site.
This table shows the cookie functions and why they are used on this Site, although our uses may change over time and it is important that you revisit this page to understand these uses:
|Cookie Functions||Cookie Purposes|
|Analytics and Research||We use the information collected by Google Analytics to compile reports and to help us improve the Site. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Site, from which site visitors have come to the Site, and the pages visited on the Site and after leaving the Site. You can opt-out of Google Analytics here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout#sthash.1CRxgddB.dpuf|
|Site Performance||We need to use certain cookies and local storage devices to help our members have the best possible experience, such as assisting with your navigation of our Site, speeding up page loads, and otherwise responding faster to your requests for our services.|
YOUR CALIFORNA PRIVACY (CALIFORNIA ONLY)
California residents who provide information obtaining or services for personal, family, or household use may about our disclosures of certain categories of Personal third parties (i.e., our affiliates) such third direct purposes. requests must submitted to us email at email@example.com. We will provide a list of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to third parties (i.e., our affiliates) for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per a calendar year. In your request, please specify that you want a «Your California Privacy Rights Notice.» Please allow 30 days for a response. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the email specified in this section.
OUR RIGHTS TO POLICY
We keep our privacy under regular review and post changes to it on this page. encourage to regularly review our policy sure you are always aware we collect, how we use it under circumstances if any, may share with other We may also contact from to time advise you of any changes if we feel such is depending on extent the
LINKS TO THIRD WEBSITES
Our website contains to from the of third-party networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you a link to of websites, please that these websites have own policies that we do not accept or liability for these
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ADDITIONAL PROTECTIONS CHILDREN USING THE INTERNET
We do solicit or target younger than the legal age for collection of information By information to represent that you are over the age 18. We encourage minors to seek the consent of their parents before providing any information households anyone on Internet. We an active to protect the privacy and security of their and to prevent the inappropriate information about their children. We support the of technologies that help to the collection and use personal information from who use services in their households. In compliance the Children’s Online Act, any information may receive from users we be under age will from our database.
Because some users tend use our service on over time, retain your personal for service and convenience us not to do so. Notwithstanding we may retain information in to comply applicable laws, keep records, resolve prevent fraud, enforce our terms of or agreements, or for any other legally permissible purpose.
If you have any questions about this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCEPTANCE OF PRIVACY